The sport events one cannot miss out on from march 2019!
It start strong on March, as we can highlight the World Cup SBX in Baqueira. For the triathletes,the season begins with the Challenge Salou in April and many more sport events that would be waiting for you along the rest of 2019!
On this article we are displaying the main events where you could sign up for, participate and count on our services because we reach the EU countries, Norway and Switzerland.
You could send your sport equipment with TransSport, whether these are bicycles, snowboards, skis, surfboards, kitesurf, adapted padel equipment, skates, climbing equipment, canoes and more.
Let’s see what’s your next sport adventure!
Ski and Snowboard
The european mountains show off with abundant snow this year, being the perfect stage for ski and snowboard lovers to leap and compete this winter.
- SPAIN. World Cup SBX Baqueira – At the ski center Blanhiblar de Beret on the 1st and 2nd March 2019.
- SPAIN. Snowboard cross (SBX) and Skicross (SX) Movistar Spain Cup. The second phase took place in Baqueria Beret two weeks ago on the 23rd and 24th February. Another section of this championship took place in Formigal on the 9th and 10th February. The third phase will be celebrated in Sierra Nevada on 30th and 31st March, and eventually the last venue will take place at Port Ainé on the 7th April, but changing the modality to slopestyle and bigair.
If you want to pedal over different landscapes, in short and long distance, you would be interested to look into these sport events. Have a good time and enjoy the cyclist passion this 2019.
- SPAIN. Mallorca 312 – 27th April 2019
- GERMANY. The german classic Eschborn-Frankfurt, within the calendar UCI World Tour – 1st May 2019
- SPAIN. Polar Gran Fondo La Mussara – 19th May 2019
- SPAIN. Los 10.000 del Soplao – 17th and 18th May, except for the Road bicycling modality that will take place on 1st June. 2019
- SPAIN. Lagos de Covadonga Ride – 8th June 2019
- SPAIN. TRANSPYR GRAN RAID MTB – 9th and 15th June 2019
- FRANCE. Alps Bike Festival (Known before as “Roc des Alpes”) – “La Clusaz”, from 14th to 16th June 2019
- SPAIN. Irati Xtrem y Irati Xtrem BTT – 15th June and 21st September respectively
- FRANCE. ALPS EPIC – High Alpes. From 21st to 26th June 2019
- SPAIN. Quebrantahuesos – Aragón, 22nd June 2019
- FRANCE. Marmotte Granfondo Alpes – linking the five most emblematic ports in France: “Le Glandon”, “Télégraphe”, “Galibier”, “Lautaret”, and as a gran finalé, it is ending with the ascension to the “Alpe d’Huez”. 7th July 2019
- FRANCE, SWITZERLAND AND ITALY. Tour du Mont Blanc – 20th June 2019
- SPAIN. La Purito – Andorra, 4th August 2019
- FRANCE. Roc d’Azur – From 9th to 13th October 2019
With power and constancy… if you are already training fully to become a triathlete or to improve your performance, here you have a detailed list where you could test yourself out.
- SPAIN. Challenge Salou – From the 5th to 7th April 2019
- BELGIUM. XTERRA Belgium en Namur – 8th June 2019
- GERMANY. Ironman European Championship – Frankfurt, 30th June
- GERMANY. Challenge Roth – 7th July 2019
- GERMANY. Ironman de Hamburg Wasser World Triathlon (Olympic Distance) – 7th July 2019
- ITALY. XTERRA Italy Lake Scanno – July 21st 2019
- GERMANY. XTERRA Germany en Zittau – August 17th 2019
- GERMANY. Ironman de Vichy – August 24th 2019
- AUSTRIA. Ironman de Zell am See-Kaprun en Salzburg – September 1st 2019
- FRANCE. Ironman de Niza – September 7th 2019, where it will be competed for the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship.
- SPAIN. “Ironman de Lanzarote” – October 5th 2019
- SPAIN. Challenge Barcelona Calella – October 6th 2019
To great tasks to experience the climbing adrenaline and luckily hang on a world or european medall.
- GERMANY. IFSC Climbing Worldcup (B) – Munich. May 18th and 19th 2019
- SCOTLAND. European Championship (L,S) – Edinburgh, October 4th to 6th 2019
In September the Pantic Classic Galicia Pro will take place being the only world championship that is celebrated in spanish waters. The beach Pantín on the Valdoviño municipality is the stage of this great event. The tests dates on the venues such as Zarautz, Lanacanau, Anglet, Azores, Praia de Caparica, Fistral Beach are not yet confirmed.
- SPAIN. Patin Classsic Galicia Pro – Galicia, From September 1st to 4th 2019 (Attempted date. Source: World Surf League)
In the summer, Arriondas is a stage to one of the most important river-descensions world tests in the international outlook with the best ones. Join on this one and descend down the river “El Sella”. This is an international event known by italians, portuguese, french and spanish.
- SPAIN. International canoe descent Sella – Arriondas, Asturias. August 3rd 2019
Spain is the ideal destiny for kitesurfing and a world referent on this discipline. Two sport events will take place on May and June that should not be missed. Take part in and enjoy the nice weather, mild waters and perfect wind for this sport.
- SPAIN. Trofeo Peñón de Ifach – Calpe beach, From May 29th to June 1st 2019
- SPAIN. Kite Formula Championship in Dénia – Les Deveses beach, From June 7th to 10th 2019
Being adapted padel a sport that is increasing in participation, it is expected that many are preparing themselves for this international tournament that will take place in Barcelona. According to the organizers “this is a tournament of high quality where values such as self-improvement, sacrifice and constancy are present during the five days of the sport event”.
- SPAIN. 3rd Adapted padel International Tournament – Barcelona June 26th 2019
Skate / Scooter
On July 2019, Barcelona will be the locality for the World Roller Games, where the champions in all of the roller sports disciplines are meeting.
These are eleven intense days for competing with other over 4000 athletes. Look for your discipline and join on this sport celebration: Scooter, Speed skating and Skateboard, Freestyle slalom skating, Artistic roller skating, Downhill skateboarding, Alpine roller skating, Inline Freestyle, In-line Hockey, Roller hockey and Roller Derby.
- SPAIN. World Roller Game 2019. – Barcelona, from July 4th to 14th Tickets.
If you don’t wish to compete for any of these tests, we could anyways send your bikes, golf sticks, skis, snowboard, surfboards and more… so that you can make your sportive fun touristic getaway, like cyclist routes such as “El Camino de Santiago”, a trip around the Danubio or any other destiny that you would have in mind. You could also know new gold fields, ski stations, waves station and landscapes.