Types of cookies:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that handles the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Analysis Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising space that, if the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the promoted service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow management, in the most effective manner possible, of advertising spaces, if the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of his browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.It is also possible to visit a website or open an email where some ad or promotional material regarding our products or services it is installed in your browser a cookie that serves to show further advertising related to the search that you made, develop a control of our advertisements regarding, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
The application we use to get navigation information, measure and analyze audience is:
- Google Analytics http://www.google.com/analytics/This application was developed by Google providing us the service of our pages audience measurement and analysis. Google can also use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can find these or other applications on the provided links.
This tool does not collect data on your first or last name or the address from which you connect. The information obtained is related to the number of pages visited, language, social network in which our news are published, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which you access, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visit, the browser and the operator or terminal type from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our sites, identify new needs and assess improvements to be made in order to better serve users who visit adapted for example to the most used browsers or terminals.
To allow, meet, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do so in case you use as a browser:
- Firefox from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you want more information on what cookies we use, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org